Our practice makes conscious efforts together to realize a complete vision of uncompromising the best procedures in dentistry.
To achieve this goal, we pledge to:
- Listening to the needs of those we are privileged to serve.
- Develop a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Gain the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Endeavour in continuous improvement at all levels.
What You Can Expect From Us?
Before your appointment, we want you to be well-prepared. At the same time, the doctor will ensure to have all of the needed information for providing the best possible care in your specific case. Being thoroughly informed will also eliminate any unnecessary anxiety you may experience
We look forward to giving you the best service available.
Insurance and financial
You can process your payment via credit cards, checks or cash, and we also provide assistance for those who are planning to get a reinbursement from their insurance companies. We will gladly provide you with insurance forms and all the assistance you may need. We care about your wallet as a part of your positive experience in our clinic, and we will go to great lenghts to help you afford the high-quality treatment you deserve. If you need a major dental work, we will suggest different payment plans and schedules adapted to your possibilities.
We are currently working with plenty of insurance companies, and currently participating in the following dental insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
You can also call us at (303) 233-1112 for assistance in the event your insurance company is not listed ahead.
Dental services currently offered in our facilities:
- Dental examination, X-Rays, dental advice and counseling
- Emergency dental services, including extractions, root canal treatment, and others
- Restorative treatments, including veneers, crowns, bridges, dentures, dental bonding, tooth repairs, and others.
- Cosmetic dentistry, including smile make-overs, dental veneers, dental whitening, composite/white fillings, invisible braces, among others.
- Periodontal treatments, including scaling, root planing, treatments for gum recession, bone loss, and others.
Do you want an appointment?
If you want to make an appointment, you can do it by reaching us through our contact numbers or by email. You can also make emergency calls and we will gladly assist you and set an appointment if needed. Our current working hours are as follows:
- Monday: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Tuesday: 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Wednesday: 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Thursday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Friday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
In the event you need to cancel your appointment, try to do so within 2 days notice so we can offer our attenntion to another patient. You can either call or reach us personally if you need to cancel an appointment